A little before and after...


I did a little update on the Master Bedroom this weekend...I had a post a few weeks ago that had these items highlighted:



Although I couldn't find it in my heart to pay $99 for a lamp...and on top of that, I would have to buy two!  Also, this dresser is a dream but with a $2800 price tag attached.  Yikes!  So, we found a nice little dresser gem on craigslist and matched the color with a Behr paint and we are in love.  Looks great against the pale green walls.

We also had this fun owl project...here is the before:


and the after:


Do we likey?  $4.99 owl from Salvation Army and with a little coat of primer and paint, waalaa!  The perfect little owl in our bedroom!

Best wishes,
Lindsay "Ladybird" & Jeremiah "Fellow"!
ladybird & fellow. * BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.