We're back!!!!





I know, its been forever!  So much to tell and so little time. So much has happened and I don't even know where to begin!

We sold our house.  We bought a new house.  We are in a new school district and city.  Paetyn cut her hair.  We still have 3 dogs.  I think that wraps it up!

I promised myself to be more "present" these last few years and enjoy the moments and not worry about the blog, but I do miss it and I hope to be around more often.  We just recently got our annual family pictures done so it just reminded me to get back on here and make it happen. Brittany Rossman did our pics this year and it was amazing!!!  So good with the kids and super easy to work with!!!!!  We highly recommend you check her out!

I couldn't be happier and more grateful for the continued "clicks" and followers who continue to visit L&F. A million thanks and here are some more pics until I get back on here again :)