A new man in my life...

I have a new man in my life...here are some of his great qualities:
  • Big & strong...
  • Organized...
  • A little rough around the edges...
  • Has a "sorted" past (ha)...
  • Dependable...
  • Never talks back...
  • Is well educated...
  • I can get a good handle on him (ha)...
  • Smells like heaven (he actually has a woodsy smell to him)...
  • Always waiting at the front door when I get home...
Any guesses?   Well here he is...


Found him for $50 at the local Goodwill and he was a steal!  I have been looking for a library-card catalog piece for quite some time.  It is even difficult to find individual drawers let alone a whole piece!  I am simply in love and he is going to live in our little entry-way nook that has a past of being a little awkward and I think he fits nicely.
 



I considered re-painting him but once I saw him inside, I couldn't bare the thought.  I only need to buy 3 replacements of hardware (if you cared enough to count, 1 is sitting in the backseat of my car if you counted 4 total) and put a nice top on so we can use it for high storage of keys, etc (always handy when the littles can't reach those).  I may even attach a few short stubby legs on the bottom for a little extra "oomph."  I am seriously shocked that I came across this handsome guy and he makes me smile when I walk through the door.  Welcome to the family!

Best wishes,
Lindsay "Ladybird" & Jeremiah "Fellow"!
ladybird & fellow. * BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.