Main

Well - loved

About us

Events and press

Contact us

Our style

Kiddo

Our home and projects

Latest posts

2.10.2011

Spring has sprung (well, not officially...)


Although there was major frost on my car this morning, the day shaped up to be a beaut!  The weather was sunny and I even opened up some windows!  I had a good day at work, some fun with Heather, and a great night with the kiddos (with some great Must-See-TV on the way for the evening)...thought I would share some beautiful photos to get us all in the mood for spring (not that we need more inspiration for spring)!


















I am totally aware there was a pic of a baby giraffe in there...P's choice.  Although she did make a good point: "Whats more spring than a cute baby animal?"  Hope you had a beautiful day in your neck of the woods!

Best wishes,
Lindsay "Ladybird" & Jeremiah "Fellow"!
);