Nifty Thrifties...


People, I am on a mission!  I have decided to redo the guest bedroom (I don't know if I can call it a "redo" if it was really never done?) and I want to do it under $125!  Impossible?  I think not.  Here are my 2 latest gems:




I found this framed map piece for $24.99.  Don't believe me?  Here's the somewhat blurry proof:


I also found this funky set of "wood bookends" that I just can't get over.  Seems very retro and fab to us for a cool $7.99.



Also, scored a headboard for $20 from a friend that with a little paint (Butterscotch in color) should be perfect for a few knick-knacks to make it nice and home-y.  Also, scored a light sky blue quilt for $19.99 at a local HomeGoods store (I have my friend Heather to thank for my small (yet intense) obsession with our local HomeGoods).  And did I mention that it is on the way home from my new job?  So very convenient. 

I hope you enjoy these steals as much as we do!  We will show you the room when it is all done.  Don't hold your breath.  These projects can take awhile to get it just right :)

Best wishes,
Lindsay "Ladybird" & Jeremiah "Fellow"!