Walking down the aisle...


So, I am not entirely sure when wedding season officially begins but I have "weddings" on the brain.  We have 5 (yes, 5) weddings to go to in the next 5 months...exhausted just thinking about it!   Snippet & Ink is one of my favorite websites to wander through, so I thought I should be inspired for some of the big days that we are so lucky to be part of in the next few months.  Here are some of my favs:


 *************************************************************************


*************************************************************************


*************************************************************************


*************************************************************************


Best wishes (& happy wedding season),
Lindsay "Ladybird" & Jeremiah "Fellow"!