Wedding inspiration boards...for the home





As I was pa-rousing through one of my favorite blogs, Snippet & Ink, I was thinking about all the beautiful photos and using them as inspiration for our home.  I thought that if I found color schemes and styles I liked, that maybe I could define what I should look for in our own home.  

The problem is, my eyes are bigger than my house.  Meaning, I see things, fall in love with them, and then can't find a place for them in our abode.   I need to define my style...here goes nothin'.  

Above, my family room.  Bright yellow walls, rich woods, black and indigo fabrics, with a touch of gray.  Can you see it?  

Then, onto our family room.  Periwinkle blue, chocolate browns, and casual creams.  We do most of our living in this room, so it is comfortable yet clean and simple:




Our daring master bedroom with black & white, lots of woods, green walls, and a touch of pepper red:




Best wishes, 
Lindsay "Ladybird" & Jeremiah "Fellow"!