Let them eat cake...until they get tummy aches...


Truth time:  I did not make that cake.  I made this one:


But it sure was tasty!  Lemon tart with cream cheese frosting...sounds good, huh?  Well, I got a new book on baking.  I love to bake.  Baking is different than cooking.  I don't like to cook.  I know that appears there is no logic in this, yet it is true.  Baking I likey.  Always have.  Ask my hubs.  Seriously...he'll tell ya that I make a mean cake that anyone would be proud of.  However, they never look as good as they taste.  Enter in: my new book.  I will learn to decorate and make my tasty treats lovely to look at as well as eat. 

Here some great baking references that I am eyeing for my selection:






Let's see what we can whip up for my new cake platter, shall we?  Next?  A cake with a little red, white, and blue!

Best wishes,
Ladybird "Lindsay" & Jeremiah "Fellow"!