Our weekend...


We had a fun-packed weekend for sure!  Hung out with friends on Saturday, my parents came into town on Saturday night, Sunday went to Cirque Du Soleil and then we had a big feast of "Famous Dave's BBQ" last night with all the grandparents for Father's Day.  Whatta whirlwind weekend but we all had a blast! 

Paetyn, Maddux, Jeremiah, and my parents run to the beach for the day tomorrow to have some fun in the sun and go to the aquarium, and then P travels on down the coast to my parent's house for the week.  Jeremiah and Maddux will make their way back to Portland late tomorrow so I just have my men for the week!

We have a lot of plans this week too that include wrapping up a few projects (more to share later) and hanging out with our little man.  He is talking more and more and has become such a happy little guy.  We are truly blessed!

We saw the show Dralion from Cirque (Preview the show) which was fantastic as always!  I have wanted to get back into shape a little more and do it in a fun way that will make is not feel like so much "work" so I signed up for trapeez classes...no joke!  I am SO excited and can't wait for them to start!!! :)

If you ever get a chance to go to a Cirque show, we highly suggest it.  J has been to 4 now, and although he's not into the whole "theatre" thing, we love going!  Ask anyone who has been to one, and I am sure they will agree!

Hope you had a great weekend too!

Best wishes,
Lindsay "Ladybird" & Jeremiah "Fellow"!