a wedding gift...


So, we have some good friends getting married on August 12th...Kelsey and Travis.  I have only known Kelsey since last October, but we hit it off from the start and she and Travis just bought their first home.  I thought that doing a piece of furniture for her would be more personal then picking off of her registry, so when she told me she wanted a piece for her new entryway that had seating, storage, and some hooks, I knew I was in for it.

After searching for a few weeks for the perfect piece, I found this gem on craigslist for a measly $45 smackaroos.  Jeremiah (being the saint that he is) ran over and picked it up.  My heart skipped a beat...I love it and hope that Kelsey and Travis do too. 

Here is how it turned out...





Happy wedding Kelsey and Travis...we are so excited to be part of your big day!

Best wishes,
Lindsay "Ladybird" & Jeremiah "Fellow"!