Main

Well - loved

About us

Events and press

Contact us

Our style

Kiddo

Our home and projects

Latest posts

7.26.2011

well-loved {thrift}...whatta week!

Vintage Underwood Typewriter-$15

I had some CRAZY luck this last week thrifting...I wasn't hunting for anything in particular, but the goods were to be had!  Here are some of my treasures:

Vintage bowl...I will probably fill with succulents-$3.99
Cute wooden box...perfect for keys on our front entry dresser-$1.99
This hand-made ship that even has a light inside!-$14.99

Deer antler-$10
On my bedside table for rings and bobby-pins-$2.99
This funky lamp that I am going to repaint for Paetyn's room-$7.99


And the coolest thing I found I am waiting to show you because I firmly believe that it deserves it's very own post.  Wanna hint?:  coo-coo.

Best wishes,
Lindsay "Ladybird" & Jeremiah "Fellow"!
);