Anthro inspiration...


I love Anthro...but I didn't love the $1098 price tag on this little beauty.  So when I found a similar shape at Goodwill for $1, I didn't think twice about being a "copy-cat."  I am sure that I am in good company :)  Here is mine:


 Here is the before:


Super sturdy and that good ol' classic shape with a modern color made it a great addition to our home. I am well aware that it is not an exact match but I thought it was pretty close...especially when the entire project was on a whim.  I found the chair the same day that I saw the stunning chair on the Anthropologie website.  Snagged it up and then realized that I already owned the paint from this dresser project:


So the project came in at a whopping $1.  Meant to be?  I think so.

Hope you all had a great weekend!  I spent mine on Friday night with some girlfriends who have kiddos baking cookies and other treats.  Saturday was spent having a girl's day with Paetyn (going to the eye doctor, shopping, and lunch) and then wine with friends on Saturday night at our house.  Sunday we went thrifting (show you my finds sometime soon) and a quiet night with the hubs watching baseball/football.   Pretty perfect!  Have a terrific week y'all!