We had so much fun at our birthday/Halloween party over the weekend...great food, great friends, and great costumes! We had 50+ here at one time and we had a blast. Now, there are A LOT of pictures to share so buckle down for a long one.
Our Halloween menu:
- Nightmare on 161st Street Cake: Sheet cake with haunted house on top (we live on 161st Place...the cake was from Albertsons and the haunted house was found at Target.)
- Cauldron Chili: my moms great recipe.
- Yummy Mummy Dogs: hot dogs wrapped up in strips of crescent roll dough.
- Transylvania Punch: a great new punch my friend Nicole and I made that I found online made with frozen cherry Jell-o, pineapple juice, and lemon concentrate with gingerale poured on top. Sooooo good!
- Boo-gie Nights Cake: White cake mix with orange jell-o poured inside covered in cool whip. I got some bbq skewers, fishing line, and the cute little skeletons for the top.
- Swamp Juice: Jone's apple soda.
- Giant Vampire Fangs: Doritos :)
- Midnight Mix: Chocolate covered popcorn with sprinkles of coconut.
- Melted Ghost soup: a great beer and cheese soup that Jeremiah whipped up. We had bread with it.
- Nightmare Brownie Bites: brownies with fudge cream.
- Worms in dirt cupcakes: Chocolate cupcakes with a gummy worm on top.
- Butter cream bites: butter cream cupcakes with butter cream frosting topped off with a "Happy Halloween" witches toothpick (from Martha Stewart collection).
- Halloweenies: Sausages with a grape jelly/Masterpiece bbq sauce mixture.
- Witches brew: alcoholic drinks :)
- Tooth decay crunchies: Rice krispie bars with M&M's