my Friday find...


I went to meet up with a girl friend for lunch on Friday and stopped by the Anthropologie at the mall...they had a generous "additional 50% off sale" which I figured was picked through and then I spotted this little beauty.  The "Oliver" mirror...I had seen it on the website but with a $698 price tag attached, I knew it was out of reach.  I decided to look at the back to see what it was marked at and it was on sale for $150 and 50% off of that!  For those who don't want to do the math...$75!

I swooped it up so fast along with a few plates for a plate wall, Volcano candle, and a few other knick knacks for around the house.  How fun right?


I don't know exactly where it'll go yet, but I am sure it will come to me.  It's a pretty hefty size, but I am thinking the entry way would hit the spot.  

Hope you all have a great Thursday :)