Portland Picks: Manor Fine Wares...


One of my absolute favorite stores is a little shop on NW 23rd known as "Manor Fine Wares."  They have excellent designers, sales people, vignettes, displays, and products.  It is super convenient for me because its only a few minutes from my work and they are the only place in the Northwest that carries "Farrow & Ball" paint.  It is a feast for the eyes and heart if you ask me!  Here is some more eye candy:









See the color on the built-ins (in the picture above)?  New color in Maddux' room!  LOVE IT!  Blue Gray from Farrow&Ball...

You can check out their website here to see their entire selection and for inspiring ideas and you can also follow them on Pinterest here.  If you stop in, tell them that Lindsay from L&F says "hi."  

Oh!  And that last time I was in they were setting up some new baby items such as cribs and blankets!  So cute!  Makes me want another baby...almost :)