takin' it easy...


This was my weekend in a nut-shell.  Took most of Friday off and relaxed all weekend in bed watching "West Wing", "How I Met Your Mother", reading my new book,  eating some great take-out food and taking some wonderful naps.  The kiddos were great and played out in our backyard and watched movies and even made their own snacks :).  It was a nice restful weekend that I desperately needed.

Lots of things going on right now that I wouldn't bore you with but I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, so I am just keeping fingers crossed and chillin out.

We do have a few home projects up our sleeves (some finished and some just dreamed of) so our wheels are turning for some changes the next few months.  We hope to share some photos of the completed projects soon!

Hope you had a restful and wonderful weekend!