Main

Well - loved

About us

Events and press

Contact us

Our style

Kiddo

Our home and projects

Latest posts

7.04.2012

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July!  Sorry it's been so long since our last post...it has been a crazy few weeks.  My division at work was eliminated so I was laid off effective July 15 :(  I really liked my client that I worked for so it was teary goodbye.  I had no desire to go on unemployment so I applied for jobs like crazy and last week I had an interview and a job offer the same day!  I was absolutely thrilled and I am excited for the new opportunity and I am only traveling about 20 minutes to my new site.  Awhhhh.  Relief.  And, I start on Monday!  So life has been a little bit of a whirlwind with a great outcome :)  For those of you who don't know, I am a Human Resources manager.

Last night we took the kiddos to the St. Paul Rodeo and we had the most fun we have had in a long time!  It was a complete blast and today we are taking it easy.  We saw the rodeo, ate cotton candy, and rode rides at the carnival just to name a few.  What a way to bring in the holiday!!  I am still downloading the pictures so hopefully I can show those in a few days.   Jeremiah and I especially loved the bull-riding (I guess you can take the girl out of Nebraska, but can't take Nebraska out of the girl) :)

Have a great holiday!!!!
);