Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July!  Sorry it's been so long since our last post...it has been a crazy few weeks.  My division at work was eliminated so I was laid off effective July 15 :(  I really liked my client that I worked for so it was teary goodbye.  I had no desire to go on unemployment so I applied for jobs like crazy and last week I had an interview and a job offer the same day!  I was absolutely thrilled and I am excited for the new opportunity and I am only traveling about 20 minutes to my new site.  Awhhhh.  Relief.  And, I start on Monday!  So life has been a little bit of a whirlwind with a great outcome :)  For those of you who don't know, I am a Human Resources manager.

Last night we took the kiddos to the St. Paul Rodeo and we had the most fun we have had in a long time!  It was a complete blast and today we are taking it easy.  We saw the rodeo, ate cotton candy, and rode rides at the carnival just to name a few.  What a way to bring in the holiday!!  I am still downloading the pictures so hopefully I can show those in a few days.   Jeremiah and I especially loved the bull-riding (I guess you can take the girl out of Nebraska, but can't take Nebraska out of the girl) :)

Have a great holiday!!!!