Main

Well - loved

About us

Events and press

Contact us

Our style

Kiddo

Our home and projects

Latest posts

6.05.2013

week in pictures...


Hello all!  This week was really great and chaotic at the same time :)  I went back to work after having 12 weeks away, which was a little sad.  However it also meant that the entire pregnancy process was all wrapped up and time to get on with things!  The kiddos did really well while I was at home so they needed to adjust a little to me going back to work.  Things are good and I was glad to see all my work pals again after so long. 

We tried to cram in a lot my last week.  Check it out:










And...I also ended up moving the armoire back into the living room.  Funny thing:  I tried to move it by myself and got 'pinned' into a corner with it and couldn't get out!!  I had to open a window and call outside for the kiddos to get Jeremiah out of the backyard to help me.  Let's just say it took a lot of negotiating to get him to help me out of my bind :)  This is how it looks as of now:



Hope you have a great rest of your week!
);