Hi all! I know the place we got Meg from had a special little connection with her and they check the blog for updates, so here goes the last few weeks:
- She has doubled in height since we got her!
- She is doing wonderfully with Tonka and the kiddos
- She is officially deaf...we have made some adjustments including a bell for around her collar since we can't really "call her" so at least we always know where she is :)
- She had eye surgery last weekend and it went extremely well...she had "inverted lashes" which were majorly irritating her poor little blue eyes. We also got her spayed, and had a chip put in (just in case we ever lose her)
- She is in puppy training class which Jeremiah takes her to and she is the best-behaved puppy there...I swear!
- She is doing wonderful and is a great addition to our family (although she LOVES to pee on my favorite Dwell studio duvet! She only pees on that item in our entire house. Erg)