geanne genevieve...




Hello friends!  So sorry about the radio silence lately...we have been busy over here!  I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce 'Geanne Genevieve' to you all.  Its a new adventure with my friend, Hannah, who is very near and dear to me.  Let me start from the beginning....

Hannah and I have been friends for years and we have very similar tastes when it comes to styling and decor.  She started a lovely business, 'Geanne Genevieve' (named after her grandmother) but needed some additional help with the website, photos, and all the other stuff I love doing! The idea was to create a vintage item rental company for weddings or any event that may need some help with fun and vintage items.

I started collecting things for the renewals and promised her I would give her anything I found and didn't need after the party, and when I started to find treasures all over the place that would be good for her venture, I would pick them up for her.  We then realized we were totally in sync with items and the direction she wanted to go.  She asked if I would want to be her partner and help her with finding treasures and creating a website.  At first I said no, because I didn't know how much time I could commit but she was persistent and I agreed to take the photos for her and create the website.  It was so much fun that she asked me to be a full partner and now things are taking off! 

She likes the 'event day' stuff and I much more enjoy the 'behind the scenes' work so it has worked out beautifully.  The pictures were so much fun to take and making the website was an absolute blast.  The website can be found here.  I hope you check it out!

Here are a few of my favorite items that we've found:













Hope you all have a great rest of your week!