Main

Well - loved

About us

Events and press

Contact us

Our style

Kiddo

Our home and projects

Latest posts

2.10.2014

Our Valentine's pup...


Look what we discovered on Meg in time for Valentine's Day!?!  It was a little thrilling to us to find a heart-shaped Dalmatian spot on her cute little face :)  She has WAY more spots than she did a few months ago, so I wanted to make sure to get it on camera before it changes (if it does).  We thought it was pretty special :)

I am tuckered out from making 45 homemade Valentine's Day cards for the kids and all their pals.  We did this idea from Pinterest:


But...when I downloaded the format it printed out all blurry :(  So we made up our own version which actually has a heart in the middle which the kiddos got to color at their hearts' content for each friend.  We broke it up into two evenings (so we could avoid any coloring-exhaustion breakdowns) but I think they turned out pretty cute. I got all the supplies at the $1Store including the cardstock and glow bracelets.  Score!  Hopefully I can share before Friday. 

Have a great week!
);