spring closet wishlist...


 
Hi all,
I am the first to admit that I don't really know how to dress.  Even with my time at Anthropologie I never really learned how to get that "style" although I was surrounded by it all the time and have very stylish friends.  Somehow, I didn't get the gene that allows for good decisions with what shoes to wear with what shirt/skirt/dress/blouse/whatever.  But, one of my new years resolutions is to make a little more effort for cuteness.  I have a closet of Anthro clothes but I still go for the comfy t-shirt, cardigan, boyfriend jeans and ballet flats (especially for work).  Not that that is bad, but not my best.  But, Pinterest can show me the way to effortless style and I can write down notes (and nobody can see me and make fun) :) 

I am also working a little on my weight (I am currently 140 pounds...but, hey, after 4 kids I figure that's not too bad).  But I want to lose 10-15 pounds to feel 'comfortable' in my skin again after all these years.  I think now that I have committed to it on L&F, it will come true, right??!?

These are the spring looks I am going to try for: