Hello all, happy Wednesday! I hope you had a nice Easter weekend. I stole the kiddos away for the weekend so daddy could have some peace and quiet, and so that we could visit my brother and their family. It is about a 5-hour drive so we buckled down with some movies (and me with a audio book, 'Divergent'. Soooo good) and we were on our way! Some of our highlights included:
- Making animal pancakes (can you guess what they are?)
- Hitting up my favorite park (Lithia Park in Ashland)
- Going to ScienceWorks museum
- Camel ride on Calvin at the "safari" on the way home
- Shopping at my favorite store ever! "Prize" in Ashland. You.Must.Go.There.
- Swimming and going down a 2-story waterslide!!
- Visited a stream where we threw rocks and sticks
- Fed some bunnies (Luna and Luigi)...after all, it was Easter ;)
- And we got the call mid-weekend that Maddux won the local Albertsons coloring contest and he replied "this is the best weekend ever!"