Getting to know you...3rd edition


This will be our 3rd edition of "Getting to know you" where we ask all the family members the same questions and share the answers.  This year, we decided to add Meg :)

Paetyn:
"Favorite color:  White.
Favorite sport:  Basketball.
Favorite thing to do:  Play outside.
Favorite song:  Do you wanna build a Snowman?
Favorite animal:  Tiger.
Favorite tv show:  Mia and Me.
Favorite movie:  Frozen.
Favorite place to go:  Big Al's.
Favorite food:  Spaghetti and meatballs.
Favorite book:  Charlie and Lola.
Favorite game:  Bingo.
Favorite thing about Maddux:  He is sensitive.
Favorite thing about Dad:  He picks me up from school and never forgets.
Favorite thing about Mom:   She is very pretty.
Favorite number: 60."

Maddux:
"Favorite color:  Orange.
Favorite sport:  Running.
Favorite thing to do:  Relax with my family .
Favorite song:  Do you wanna build a snowman?
Favorite animal:  Rhino.
Favorite tv show:  Doc McStuffins.
Favorite movie:  Lego Movie.
Favorite place to go:  Big Al's.
Favorite food:  Cookies.
Favorite book:  Marshell the Shell.
Favorite game:  Chess.
Favorite thing about Paetyn:  She plays board games with me.
Favorite thing about Dad:  He loves me all the time.
Favorite thing about Mom:  She makes me laugh!
Favorite number: 0."

Meg:
"Favorite color:  I dunno.  I am color-blind.
Favorite sport:  Running after balls.
Favorite thing to do:  Eating stuff I am not supposed to.
Favorite song:  I dunno.  I am deaf.
Favorite animal:  Tonka.
Favorite tv show:  Paw Patrol.
Favorite movie:  101 Dalmatians, of course.
Favorite place to go:  Dog park.
Favorite food:  Sippy cups, jump ropes, dvd cases.  Basically anything left on the floor.
Favorite book:  I dunno, I haven't eaten any books.  Yet.
Favorite game:  Running around like a crazy animal.
Favorite thing about Paetyn:  She will throw the ball for hours for me.
Favorite thing about Maddux: He lets me sit on him.
Favorite thing about Jeremiah: He loves me even when I am naughty.
Favorite thing about Lindsay:  She doesn't mind that I have eaten 4 of her bras.
Favorite number: 68!  My number of spots!"
 
Jeremiah:
"Favorite color:  Green.
Favorite sport:  Baseball.
Favorite thing to do:  Sit around and relax.
Favorite song:  Anything by N'Sync.
Favorite animal:  Penguin.
Favorite tv show:  Impractical Jokers .
Favorite movie:  Top Gun.
Favorite place to go:  The golf course.
Favorite food:  A good steak.
Favorite book:  Lone Survivor
Favorite game:  Connect4.
Favorite thing about Paetyn:  Her sassy-ness .
Favorite thing about Maddux:  He will sit and watch sports with me.
Favorite thing about Lindsay:  We think the same about the big stuff.
Favorite number: 14"

Lindsay:
"Favorite color:  Coral/Orange
Favorite sport:  Baseball.
Favorite thing to do:  Play hide n seek with J and the kiddos.
Favorite song:  Anything Broadway.
Favorite animal:  Orca whales (and yes, I have seen 'Blackfish').
Favorite tv show:  The Good Wife.
Favorite movie:  Horrible Bosses.
Favorite place to go:  J's and I special date spot (its a secret) :)
Favorite food:  Steak and potatoes.
Favorite book:  Hunger Games series.
Favorite game:  Connect4.
Favorite thing about Paetyn: She always tries to do the right thing.
Favorite thing about Maddux: He is a mixture of sensitivity and kindness.
Favorite thing about Jeremiah: His brave and calm force when things get nutty!
Favorite number: 22.