Main

Well - loved

About us

Events and press

Contact us

Our style

Kiddo

Our home and projects

Latest posts

7.30.2014

awh...food...




Why is it when you are dieting, the best looking foods come across your radar?  Seriously.  We are doing family pictures at the end of August, and I really wanted to get to my "ideal body" before that time, so Jeremiah and I have been really watching what we eat and participating in the 21-day Fix program.  We are on workout #4 and it. is. killer.

I gave up all my favorite things...chocolate, root beer, and laying around doing nothin.  It hasn't made a big difference yet, however I lost the Twix bar and cola weight.  But that only gets you so far, so that's where the workouts come in.  Its gone well, and since Jeremiah and I are doing it together, we can keep each other accountable.  Also, Meg does a good job of barking at us when we pause to rest or catch our breath.  Damn dog.

Anywho, all these beautiful foods are coming across my Pinterest boards and I needed a little inspiration to get to the end of August AND these foods are that for me.














Yum.
);