Main

Well - loved

About us

Events and press

Contact us

Our style

Kiddo

Our home and projects

Latest posts

9.30.2014

fall in the Northbest (Northwest)...

 




Fall in the great Northwest is amazing, and officially here.  I love autumn and although some people may not love the rain, clouds, cool breezes, and constant drizzle, I look forward to it.  I would much rather stay in snuggled with a good book or a movie than anything else in the world, and now I have the perfect excuse to.  "Bad weather, so sorry!"  :)

I found some great pics that just shouted out to me "Fall in the Northwest" so I had to share.  The last few weeks have been kind of rough, and I am looking forward to falling into my favorite season and letting all my troubles float away.  Football, changing leaves, hot cocoa, brisk walks, and Halloween are ahead, and I can't wait!




 


 

 
);