Helloooooooooooooooooooooo strangers! So sorry about our
My new job is going fantastic but it is all-consuming and by time I get home and do kiddo homework, baths, dinner, snuggles, bed-time...I am exhausted! It's no excuse because everyone has their "stuff" but I am feeling the "burn" as in "burn-out." Plus, I am traveling next week which always seems like a lot more work BEFORE the trip than the actual trip. However, just thinking about this upcoming 3-day weekend and this great weather that Portland is having has me charged up :)
Also, L&F is getting a little update. So, if things look a little funky in the next week or so, my apologies.
We finished all our house-changing plans which is a lot of work...but so much fun! We are re-doing the...
- Master Bathroom including take a wall out, black hexagon floor tiles, a new double-vanity and a BARN DOOR! I. am. so. excited!
- The kiddo and guest bath are getting pedestal sinks, the same black hexagon tiles, and a general little re-do. Nothing major but just a refresher.
- Paetyn is getting a little room refresh with a new vintage bed (love it already) and we got her a cute $20 desk that will also get re-finished, a new rug from Land of Nod, and some cute new art.
- Maddux is getting a fun new bed. Can't wait to share it!
- We got a quote from a landscaper for the backyard and we are good to go! They are going to re-do the entire back patio which has gone to total sh*# the past few years and now the kids want to spend even more time out there now that we got a basketball hoop, so no more excuses! We need a new back fence, landscaping, a fire pit, and lighting.
- And the kitchen is getting a new facelift with a white acrylic countertop from Ikea, a re-paint of the cabinets in a olive green, and new hardware and backsplash.
So, there it is. Forever on the internet, so it has to be done and true, right? :) Have a great holiday weekend!