taking a time out...

Hello all!  I know its been a little while since the TOAST event and that I haven't reported much.  Let me just say it was a lot of fun and I was so glad to be involved!  We had a pow-wow last night with the great ladies involved in the event and when I got home I said to Jeremiah "would you believe it if I told you I was the quietest one there tonight?"  He didn't believe it, but I was.  So many great ideas flowing for business plans, great ideas, decorative visions...I was a little out of my element, but it was so much fun to watch.  As soon as I get pictures from the event, I will share but they haven't come my way yet.

Also, I am out of town again for the next few days and then when I return I don't expect any blogging for a little while :)  It's been beautiful here in Portland lately and I need to get my 'playin' in.  Also, we signed the contract for our landscape install today and they will do the project the first week of April!  Yipee!!!  We are using Lewis Landscaping for the backyard, and we are excited to be partnering with them.  

See you all next week sometime!