2015 has been a year full of adventures for us and it was awesome! Here are a few of my favorite moments of the year:
- Going to the U.S. Open in New York
- Whale-watching and see an orca for the very first time
- Taking Maddux to his first Seattle Mariners baseball game
- Going to the Seattle Seahawks Sunday night football game (even though we lost)
- Our kitchen re-do (both a high and a low)
- Visiting Alaska and seeing the glaciers
- Visiting Nebraska and catching up with family and friends (and seeing the Huskers play volleyball)
- Seeing Paetyn take on the drums (not traditional for a girl to play in elementary and she is rocking it)
- Seeing 'American in Paris' on Broadway
- Seeing Jeremiah's beard grow in. I LOVE it!!!!!
Here is to 2016 and hoping it is as great as 2015! Happy new year!